Thursday, September 19, 2013

Same song . . .

. . .  another verse.  Today was day #15 of cycle 5 and my neutriphils were too low for me to be treated.  The good news is that I seem to be responding well to treatment even though I keep missing the final one in the cycle and I will have an extra week off to rebuild cells.  I am literally counting the days until I am finished and on the road to Jackson for scans - 38 to be exact. 

In spite of lowered counts, I am spending more and more time in my chair rather than on the bed.  What an improvement from how things were at the beginning and into the summer!  Still, I plan to do more than I actually can get accomplished.  If I'm honest, I have to admit that has always been a fault of mine.  Tom told me often how unrealistic the lists of "to dos" were.  I also have to admit that God is teaching me not to be so wrapped up in what I can do!

God bless you for reading, for caring and for praying.
Pastor Margaret

No comments: