Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The official college football season ended last night with the BCS Championship game between Ohio State and LSU. The SEC came out on top. Yea!! Now we're back to watching reruns of Law and Order and MASH--and getting to bed at a reasonable hour.

I made an early call to our primary care physician's office yesterday and got Tom in to see the nurse practitioner after lunch. Tom's back had gotten worse over the weekend and he had to have some relief. A stronger pain medication was prescribed and a steroid to attack any inflammation. The pain pill has helped, but it's too soon to know whether the steroids are doing any good.

Today we had the pleasure of keeping our newest grandchild while her mom went back to her teaching job. It's been a long time since I've been responsible for a baby as young as she is. It was one of those "pray without ceasing" days. I found myself just staring at her throughout the day, thanking God for her, the life she has before her, the family she has joined and our being able to keep her for a while. Her being here was good tonic for her Paw Paw! And me too!!

I look forward to tomorrow.

Blessings,
Pastor Margaregt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.